List of publications on FOP
- Whither Police Reform in India: a compendium of essays (Sponsored by BPR&D, New Delhi)
- Reciprocal roles of Police, Security Forces, Media & General Public in War against Terrorism. ( Sponsored by BPR&D, New Delhi)
- Second National Level Essay Competition on “Terrorism " in collaboration with BPR&D, FOP, Tamil Nadu & Commissioner of Museums on Tuesday 22 December, 2009 at Museum Theatre Hall, Egmore,Chennai.
- FOP Scam Buster Programme - Dr. Prateep V. Philip
- AWAS - A Woman, a Sister scheme. - Dr. Prateep V. Philip
- Report on activities of FOP-Loyola College Unit for the year 216-17. Photographs included.
List of publications authored by Dr. Prateep V. Philip
1. Friends of Police Movement- Texas Police Journal 1995.
2. Friends of Police Movement- Law and Order Management Magazine, USA 1996.
3. Friends of Police Concept - The Police Journal, UK 1996.
4. Friends of Police Movement- The Criminal Justice, Europe.
5. An Innovative Concept to Sensitise Police Personnel - Texas Police Journal.
6. An Innovative concept to Sensitise Police Personnel- Australian Police Journal.
7. Friends of Police Concept - National Police Academy Journal.
8. The Friends of Police Movement - National Journal of Criminology.
9. Friends of Police who help build bridges – “The Hindu” National Daily.
10. Articles on Friends of Police as an Innovative concept also published in the CRPF Journal, Surakshe, AP Police
11. Journal, The Police Journal BPR&D, CBI Bulletin.
12. The Power of Equilibrium Thinking- Monitor, 1998.
13. Equilibrium Thinking-A Method of Enhancing Emotional Intelligence- CID Review, Tamil Nadu –Chennai, 2002.
14. Equilibrium Thinking as a Method of Crime Prevention and Disorder Control-All India Prison Souvenir, 2002.
15. Equilibrium Thinking –a Method of enhancing Emotional Equilibirum - Humane care Journal –2003.
16. Shifting the Paradigm from Existence to Excellence- Management in Government Journal-India,2000.
17. The Police Journal, published in England Vol. LXIX number 2, April-June 1996.
18. Accepted for publication in the Law and Order Management Magazine, USA.
19. Criminal Justice Europe Vol.5, Number 6, pps 11-13, November-December 1995
20. Texas Police Journal - Vol.43, November 1995, pps 11-15.
21. Also published in Indian Police Journal, NPA Journal, Indian Journal of Criminology, Suraksha, Karnataka Police Academy Newsletter.